Disputes often occur both internally within businesses, and between different organisations. Our team of forensic accountants are often instructed to assist in the financial elements in commercial disputes.
Commercial Dispute Resolution
We have considerable experience in preparing valuations and quantifying loss arising out of commercial disputes, our team of forensic accountants assists solicitors, companies, local authorities and individuals.
Areas in which we are instructed to assist include:
- Initial advice on quantum issues, formulation and preparing evidence;
- Preparing business valuations, for example, in Shareholder/Director or Partnership Disputes;
- Quantifying damages arising out of Breach of Contract Disputes;
- Quantifying damages following Compulsory Purchase Orders by local authority;
- Quantifying loss in Product Liability and Warranty Claims;
- Investigating loss following Fraud by an Employee.
Resolving Commercial Disputes
Through applying our specialist forensic accountancy expertise we are able to assist in resolving disputes and negotiating settlements, our approach is robust and advice is delivered with a commercial focus to ensure we achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.