Forths Associates Ltd, which trades as Forths Forensic Accountants and FA Accounting, is registered under Company No 4308770 and our registered
address can be found at the end of this policy. Our entry on the data protection register is Z6739958.
This Privacy Notice is to notify you about how we use personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and current data protection legislation.
We may collect your personal data from forms you complete on this website, in correspondence with you, and from Third Parties when required by law.
We collect your personal data and process it:
- To carry out our services.
- To be lawful.
By giving us your personal data you agree to us contacting you with the information you supplied, to provide you with information and to assist us in providing our services.
We process your personal data in the provision of our services and where we are legally required or permitted to do so. On occasion, we may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests, for example, to promote relevant services. You have the right to opt out at any time.
Your personal data will not be transferred out of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We take appropriate technical and organisation measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data, and against accidental loss of personal data. We may share your personal data where we are required to by law.
We recognise your rights under GDPR to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request the correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Request the restricted processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data
If you refuse to provide us with personal data, we may not be able to provide our services, and in some circumstances we may be unable to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights noted above, you can contact us in the following ways:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing to Forths Forensic Accountants, The Station, 77 Canal Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 2LX for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
- by telephone 0113 387 5670
To read our full tiered policy please click here.